Jacksonville Haunted Trolley
What lurks behind the lace curtains and wooden shutters of Jacksonville’s historic homes? Come find out on the Haunted Trolley! The Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce’s Haunted Trolley tours are 30 minutes long with a light-hearted approach to local “hauntings”. The tour features multiple sites with special effects and period character interpreters. Although we try to stay away from gory stuff, parents are asked to exercise their own judgment regarding a child’s participation in regards to tales of death and dismemberment.
2020: Haunted Trolley 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19
- October 24-27 (Thursday – Sunday)
- Tours are 30 minutes long will run from 6:30 – 10:00 pm.
- Tickets will be available starting in early September
- Cost is $14.50 per ticket (anyone taking a seat requires a ticket)
- We are not able to take phone orders, sell tickets in person at the office or to hold tickets, please purchase online!
This event has sold out in the past years so plan on purchasing your tickets in advance! Since we will be running just 4 nights this year we are adding a 4th trolley. We hope to provide increased participation opportunity for those who have missed out in the past.