Join in the fun at the Oregon Wine Experience – Aug 21 – 27
Jacksonville, Ore.–The Oregon Wine Experience® is back for its fourth annual gathering to celebrate everything Oregon, especially Oregon wine. Formerly known as Southern Oregon’s World of Wine, this expanded week-long festival returns to the familiar settings of the historic Bigham Knoll campus in beautiful Jacksonville, Oregon, with its signature events taking place from August 21-27.
The Oregon Wine Experience® has quickly become the premiere regional wine event with unique activities. Each activity provides a fascinating encounter for wine enthusiasts of all levels.
The Oregon Wine Competition® is the lead event, followed by a wide array of wine-themed classes and exclusive vintner dinners leading into the main events:
- Medal Celebration
- Founder’s Barrel Auction
- Miracle Auction & Salmon Bake
- Grand Tasting on Sunday
This destination experience within Oregon’s nationally acclaimed wine industry also showcases southern Oregon’s expanding culinary flavors.
Produced by the Asante Foundation, 100 percent of all proceeds raised go directly to Asante’s Children’s Miracle Network and other health care programs supported by the Asante Foundation. In its first three years, over $1.5 million was raised, directly benefitting the health care of thousands of children. As a Children’s Miracle Network designated hospital, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center provides the highest level of pediatric care in the region.
The event is looking to build on its philanthropic success, and continue its upward movement to secure the best in health care for our youngest residents.
For tickets and event information, visit www.theoregonwineexperience.com or call 541-789-5025.
Calendar of Events
(For full calendar and event information, visit http://www.theoregonwineexperience.com/summary-of-events.)
- Oregon Wine Competition®, August 5-6, 2017, a premier competition featuring 100 percent Oregon AVA grapes.
- Oregon Wine University, August 5-24, 2017, discovery classes in various aspects of wine appreciation and production.
- Medal Celebration, Wednesday, August 23, 2017, wine and culinary celebration, winner announcements, and all award-winning wines featured.
- Ultimate Vintner Dinners, Thursday, August 24 and Friday, August 25, 2017, dinners hosted by winery and vineyard owners.
- Founders’ Barrel Auction, Friday, August 25, 2017, enjoy barrel tastings, meet vintners, and bid on custom crush and wine futures you just tasted.
- Miracle Auction and Salmon Bake, Saturday, August 26, upscale food, entertainment, and tastings with live and silent auction benefitting Asante Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network.
- Grand Tasting, Sunday August 27, 2017, the final and largest tasting event with silent auction and raffle.
Find all future events with our ONLINE CALENDAR. Printable PDF Weekly Calendar: CLICK HERE Monday, September 17 Rebel Heart Books Book Br...
If you think panty hose are a hassle how would you like to deal with corsets and bustles? On Saturday, September 15, Historic Jacksonville...