Celebrate Oregon Wines at The Oregon Wine Experience – Aug 22 – 25
The Oregon Wine Experience® has quickly become the premiere regional wine event with unique activities. Each activity provides a fascinating encounter for wine enthusiasts of all levels. The Oregon Wine Competition® is the lead event, followed by a wide array of wine-themed classes and exclusive vintner dinners leading into the main events:
- Medal Celebration – Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
- Founder’s Barrel Auction – Friday, Aug. 23, 2019
- Miracle Auction & Salmon Bake – Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
- Grand Tasting on Sunday – Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019
This premier wine and culinary event has vastly grown in popularity and recognition. In 2018, more than 4,500 attendees from across the states and as far as New Zealand reveled in the many activities offered over the multi-day event. And more than $1,300,000 was raised for Children’s Miracle Network and other healthcare programs supported by Asante Foundation.
Produced by the Asante Foundation, 100 percent of all proceeds raised go directly to Asante’s Children’s Miracle Network and other health care programs supported by the Asante Foundation. In its first three years, over $1.5 million was raised, directly benefitting the health care of thousands of children. As a Children’s Miracle Network designated hospital, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center provides the highest level of pediatric care in the region.
The event is looking to build on its philanthropic success, and continue its upward movement to secure the best in health care for our youngest residents.
For tickets and event information, visit www.theoregonwineexperience.com or call 541-789-5025.
- A premier wine competition
- Open to all commercially approved wines using 100% Oregon AVA grapes
- A world class panel of judges featuring Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers and renowned wine writers
- Anchor Series: Pairing wine with everything from Shakespeare to world famous blue cheese to the perfect glass.
- Advanced Series: Winemakers guide you to the next level of wine appreciation and education
- Kick-off celebration of the Oregon Wine Experience®
- Announcement of Oregon Wine Competition® results and winner recognition
- Soiree featuring the first taste of the Best of Show and award-winning wines with tantalizing small-plate cuisine
- Intimate gatherings hosted by winery owners at winery, vineyard and culinary partner locations
- Unique, multi-course dinners with exceptional, vintner-curated pairings
- Special features and amenities offered by event hosts
- Barrel tastings of exclusive blends and custom crush wine futures ready for auction and to add to your collection
- A foodies dream featuring the culinary talents of Seven Feathers Casino Resort
- Endless pours of the award-winning wines
- An opulent dinner, highlighted by the Coquille Indian Tribe’s authentic wild salmon bake
- Fast-paced, high-end Live Auction followed by dancing under the stars
- An afternoon sampling of wines from all corners of Oregon
- An array of delectable culinary and entertainment offerings
October 21 and 22 return to Victorian Days at Jacksonville’s 1873 Beekman House Museum with special themed tour: Victorian Mourning Cus...
Jacksonville is a place that is easy to fall in love with. It’s small town ambiance (population 2,860) gorgeous setting in the foothills...