J’ville Oktoberfest Kicks Off
Come experience the 9th Year of Southern Oregon’s largest Oktoberfest – September 29 – 30, 2017, at the historic schoolhouse on Bigham Knoll. Jacksonville’s Oktoberfest is a celebration of great music, food and BIER!
Benefiting the Re-Opening of The Jacksonville Children’s Museum. Oktoberfest is brought to you by the Jacksonville Heritage Society (JHS), JHS promotes Southern Oregon’s pioneer heritage through annual festivals and is committed to re-establishing a children’s history museum in Jacksonville.
- Over 30 German beers on tap,
- Oompah music,
- Traditional food offerings and
- Games and activities for grown-ups and kids alike.
Schedule: (for more detailed information go to http://jvilleoktoberfest.com/events/
- Friday, Sept. 29 – 4:30 pm – 10 pm Festival Kick-off with music, festivities, competitions, movie screening and more!
- Saturday, Sept. 30 – Noon – 10:00 pm All the traditional competitions, dances and festivities (including the annual Ms. Oktoberfest pagean!t).
- Sunday, Oct. 1 – Noon – 6:00 pm Family day with cow train rides, wandering magicians, a princess court and tons of other fun and games for the whole family.
Help us reduce the car impact in Jacksonville. Enjoy free parking at the Medford National Little League Field (4409 W Main St, Medford) and catch The Schoolhaus Brew bus shuttle to Oktoberfest (Saturday only, 12:00-9:00 pm).
Britt Festival offers a series of nine engaging and interactive concerts for children. BrittKids Koncerts are FREE to the public and the m...
Find all future events with our ONLINE CALENDAR. Printable PDF Weekly Calendar: CLICK HEJuly 16, 2018RE Monday, July 16 Rebel Heart Books...