JACKSONVILLE, OR — What lurks behind the lace curtains and wooden shutters of Jacksonville’s historic homes?
The Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce’s Haunted Trolley Tours are 30 minute tours with a light-hearted approach to local “hauntings” and feature multiple sites with special effects and period character interpreters. Although we try to stay away from gory stuff, parents are asked to exercise their own judgment regarding a child’s participation in regards to tales of death and dismemberment.
2017 Dates are:
- October 19,20 & 21 & 26, 27 & 28
- Tours will run from 6:00 – 10:00 pm. departing every 15 minutes
- Tickets are $10 and will go on sale in September.
- We will add a link here when they are available for purchase online
- If you would like to receive email notification complete the form below
- There will be limited tour options available for purchase at the Jacksonville Visitors Center beginning September 1. The Visitors Center is open Daily 10 am – 3 pm.
- If you would like to make group reservations you can purchase online or email email@example.com with nights/times/quantity. We have limited staffing and are not always able to answer the phone due to in-person interactions.
This event has sold out in the past years so plan on purchasing your
tickets in advance. We are adding a 3rd trolley and 2 additional nights for a total of 6 nights of tours this year. We hope to provide increased participation opportunity for those who have missed out in the past. Our Jacksonville Trolley will be joined by two trolleys from Allaboard Trolley.
“We think the Haunted Trolley Tours are a great way to showcase our town and have a fun evening in Jacksonville”, says Tim Balfour, Executive Director of the Jacksonville Chamber. The tours are also a fundraiser for the Chamber, with proceeds going towards expanding visitor services including supporting our trolley and promoting the many attractions that Jacksonville has to offer year round.”
For additional information, contact the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, 541-899-8118, or firstname.lastname@example.org.