JACKSONVILLE, OR — What lurks behind the lace curtains and wooden shutters of Jacksonville’s historic homes?
The Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce’s Haunted Trolley are 30 minute tours with a light-hearted approach to local “hauntings” and feature multiple sites with special effects and period character interpreters. Although we try to stay away from gory stuff, parents are asked to exercise their own judgment regarding a child’s participation in regards to tales of death and dismemberment.
2019 Dates are:
- October 24-27(Thursday – Sunday)
- Tours are 30 minutes long will run from 6:30 – 10:00 pm.
- Tickets will be available in early September
- Cost is $14.50 per ticket (anyone taking a seat requires a ticket)
- To purchase tickets go to: https://squareup.com/store/jacksonville-chamber
- We are not able to take phone or email orders, sell tickets in person at the office or to hold tickets
Please note: After 6:00pm each night of the Haunted Trolley, tickets will not be available for purchase online. Tickets for limited tour times will be available for purchase at the Visitor Information Center, 185 North Oregon.
This event has sold out in the past years so plan on purchasing your tickets in advance. Since we will be running just 4 nights this year we are adding a 4th trolley. We hope to provide increased participation opportunity for those who have missed out in the past.
“We think the Haunted Trolley Tours are a great way to showcase our town and have a fun evening in Jacksonville”, says Tim Balfour, Executive Director of the Jacksonville Chamber. The tours are also a fundraiser for the Chamber, with proceeds going towards expanding visitor services including supporting our trolley and promoting the many attractions that Jacksonville has to offer year round.”