JACKSONVILLE, OR — What lurks behind the lace curtains and wooden shutters of Jacksonville’s historic homes?
The Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce’s Haunted Trolley Tours are 30 minute tours with a light-hearted approach to local “hauntings” and feature multiple sites with special effects and period character interpreters. Although we try to stay away from gory stuff, parents are asked to exercise their own judgment regarding a child’s participation in regards to tales of death and dismemberment.
2017 Dates are:
- October 19,20 & 21 & 26, 27 & 28
- Tours will run from 6:30 – 10:00 pm. departing every 15 minutes
- Tickets are $10 for all riders
- Tickets are now available and can be purchased online CLICK HERE
- The 7:00, 8:00 9:00 tours available for purchase only through the Jacksonville Visitors Center. The Visitors Center is open Daily 10 am – 3 pm.
- If you would like to make group reservations you can purchase online or email firstname.lastname@example.org with nights/times/quantity. We have limited staffing and are not always able to answer the phone due to in-person interactions.
This event has sold out in the past years so plan on purchasing your tickets in advance. We are adding a 3rd trolley and 2 additional nights for a total of 6 nights of tours this year. We hope to provide increased participation opportunity for those who have missed out in the past. Our Jacksonville Trolley will be joined by two trolleys from Allaboard Trolley.
“We think the Haunted Trolley Tours are a great way to showcase our town and have a fun evening in Jacksonville”, says Tim Balfour, Executive Director of the Jacksonville Chamber. The tours are also a fundraiser for the Chamber, with proceeds going towards expanding visitor services including supporting our trolley and promoting the many attractions that Jacksonville has to offer year round.”