Haunted Trolley Tickets now on Sale
Tickets for the 2019 Haunted Trolley ‘ Strange Things Happen in Jacksonville” are now available online only at:
If you need to make a change to your order after purchase, please
- go to the online store and purchase the tickets you want
- send an email requesting a refund on the original purchase (include date of sale, dollar amount and your name) to Chamber@JacksonvilleOregon.org
2019 Dates are:
- October 24-27 (Thursday – Sunday)
- Tours are 30 minutes long will run from 6:30 – 10:00 pm.
- Tickets will be available in early September
- Cost is $14.50 per ticket (anyone taking a seat requires a ticket)
- To purchase tickets go to: https://squareup.com/store/jacksonville-chamber
- We are not able to take phone orders, sell tickets in person at the office or to hold tickets
This event has sold out in the past years so plan on purchasing your tickets in advance. Since we will be running just 4 nights this year we are adding a 4th trolley. We hope to provide increased participation opportunity for those who have missed out in the past.
“We think the Haunted Trolley Tours are a great way to showcase our town and have a fun evening in Jacksonville”, says Tim Balfour, Executive Director of the Jacksonville Chamber. The tours are also a fundraiser for the Chamber, with proceeds going towards expanding visitor services including supporting our trolley and promoting the many attractions that Jacksonville has to offer year round.”
October 21 and 22 return to Victorian Days at Jacksonville’s 1873 Beekman House Museum with special themed tour: Victorian Mourning Cus...
Jacksonville is a place that is easy to fall in love with. It’s small town ambiance (population 2,860) gorgeous setting in the foothills...