Oregon Wine Experience at Bingham Knoll
Come join our party! Each August, thousands of people gather for one of the biggest wine & culinary celebrations in Oregon. The Oregon Wine Experience® is a week-long event featuring extraordinary Oregon wines, amazing culinary creations, & one-of-a-kind experiences.
The Oregon Wine Experience® is back for its fourth annual gathering to celebrate everything Oregon, especially Oregon wine. Formerly known as Southern Oregon’s World of Wine, this expanded week-long festival returns to the familiar settings of the historic Bigham Knoll campus in beautiful Jacksonville, Oregon, with its signature events taking place from August 21-27.
Activities start with the Oregon Wine Competition®, followed by a wide array of wine-themed classes and exclusive vintner dinners leading into the main events: the Medal Celebration, the Founder’s Barrel Auction, the Miracle Auction & Salmon Bake, and the Grand Tasting on Sunday, August 27, 2017. Each activity provides a fascinating encounter for wine enthusiasts of all levels.
For tickets and event information, visit www.theoregonwineexperience.com or call 541-789-5025.
Calendar of Events
(For full calendar and event information, visit http://www.theoregonwineexperience.com/summary-of-events.)
- Oregon Wine Competition®, August 5-6, 2017, a premier competition featuring 100 percent Oregon AVA grapes.
- Oregon Wine University, August 5-24, 2017, discovery classes in various aspects of wine appreciation and production.
- Medal Celebration, Wednesday, August 23, 2017, wine and culinary celebration, winner announcements, and all award-winning wines featured.
- Ultimate Vintner Dinners, Thursday, August 24 and Friday, August 25, 2017, dinners hosted by winery and vineyard owners.
- Founders’ Barrel Auction, Friday, August 25, 2017, enjoy barrel tastings, meet vintners, and bid on custom crush and wine futures you just tasted.
- Miracle Auction and Salmon Bake, Saturday, August 26, upscale food, entertainment, and tastings with live and silent auction benefitting Asante Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network.
- Grand Tasting, Sunday August 27, 2017, the final and largest tasting event with silent auction and raffle.