Trolley Tours – Narrated Tour of Jacksonville’s History
Enjoy a narrated overview of Jacksonville history which highlights the gracious vintage homes and commercial buildings. Tours last approximately 45 minutes and depart from the Visitor Information Center- 185 North Oregon – corner of C Street & North Oregon.
Fridays, Saturday, Sundays & Mondays…….May & October
(No trolley tours for the rest of October 2019 due to mechanical issues)
Daily……………………………………………………June – September
- Five tours a day departing at
- 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 2:30 pm
- Fare is $6.00 for adults, $3.00 for children
- Tickets can be purchased at the Visitor Information Center for cash or credit
- 185 North Oregon, Corner of C Street & North Oregon next to the Post Office
- Tickets can be purchase for cash on board the trolley
Private Tours & Rentals
The trolley is also available for private rental. Take your guests on a tour of discovery as the people, places, and events that lie hidden in the history of Jacksonville are revealed, or simply convey them from one location to another.
The trolley holds 20 people. Tour groups are encouraged to book private tours as we will not reserve the trolley for groups paying individual fares.
Private narrated tours during regular tour days start at $160.
Private narrated tours when the trolley is not in operation are dependent on the availability of a driver and prices will be based on the Event Transportation rates.
- $280 Weekdays initial 2-Hours + $75 for each additional hour
- $380 Weekends initial 2-Hours + $90 for each additional hour
For information call the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce at 899-8118, or submit your inquiry below.