Trolley Tours – Narrated Tour of Jacksonville’s History
Enjoy a narrated overview of Jacksonville history which highlights the gracious vintage homes and commercial buildings. Tours last approximately 45 minutes and depart from the corner of C Street & North Oregon – Visitor Information Center.*
Fridays, Saturday, Sundays & Mondays…….May & October
Daily……………………………………………………June – September
- Five tours a day departing at
- 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 2:30 pm
- Fare is $6.00 for adults, $3.00 for children
- Tickets can be purchased at the Visitor Information Center for cash or credit
- 185 North Oregon, Corner of C Street & North Oregon next to the Post Office
Private Tours & Rentals
The trolley is also available for private rental. Take your guests on a tour of discovery as the people, places, and events that lie hidden in the history of Jacksonville are revealed, or simply convey them from one location to another.
The trolley holds 20 people. Tour groups are encouraged to book private tours as we will not reserve the trolley for groups paying individual fares.
Private narrated tours during regular tour days start at $160.
Private narrated tours not during regular tour days/hours.
Event Transportation starts with a minimum two-hour booking for
- $280 Weekdays and
- $350 Weekends for ,
For information call the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce at 899-8118, or submit your inquiry below.