We are excited to have you as a member!
Businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals are welcome to join the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce and Business Association. To join all you have to do is
- Complete an application form below. This includes information to be used for your listing on our website.
- Pay the dues.
• Primary Business Membership are $175. This is the category for most of our members.
• Secondary Business Membership is $90. This is used if you own additional businesses or would like to have additional listings for secondary business lines.
• Non-Profit Organizations and Individual/Personal Membership is $90.
Dues support Chamber communications, meetings, training and networking opportunities as well as maintaining your website listing. The Chamber receives 50% of the Transient Lodging Tax to manage the Visitor Information Center and support marketing & promotional initiatives.
We will mail an invoice upon receipt of this form with your membership dues prorated based on the month your membership begins. Renewal occurs in June and you will receive an invoice annually once you are a member.
Payment can be made in full or in installments. Mail checks to PO Box 33, Jacksonville, OR 97530, or drop them at the office between 10am & 3pm. Please note “Membership” in the memo field.
Credit card payments are accepted in person at the office or online at http://squareup.com/store/jacksonville-chamber
- Online listing on JacksonvilleOregon.com – the top ranked website for Jacksonville information
- Placement of your brochure or rack card in the Visitor Information Center/Chamber of Commerce Office
- Placement of promotional flyers on bulletin boards outside the Visitor Information Center
- Option to participate in Enhanced Advertising Package.
- Includes ad on website and elevated attention in social media posts & marketing initiatives
- All proceeds support marketing initiatives
- Referenced in online articles and in in relocation communications, as appropriate to content
- Quarterly member networking meetings
- Monthly Chamber Business Updates
- Inclusion of your information in Weekly Activity & Promotions Announcements
If you have questions, please contact Tim Balfour, Executive Director at ExecutiveDirector@JacksonvilleOregon.org or 541-601-3416.
This information will be sent electronically to the Chamber of Commerce. The first 6 questions provide Contact Information for Chamber of Commerce interactions such as announcements, billing, and ongoing communication. This information is not shared.
The last 7 questions provide the Public Customer Facing Information that will be displayed in your online listing on this website. This information will not be made public until payment is confirmed. To keep a copy of this information please print the page before submitting.
You can apply online below, or you can print out the application form to manually complete.
Please email 1-3 images (photos, logos) to ExecutiveDirector@jacksonvilleoregon.org for inclusion with your listing.