We are excited to have you as a member!
Businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals are welcome to join the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce and Business Association. To join all you have to do is
- Complete an application form below. This includes information to be used for your business listing(s) on our website. (Note that Individual/Personal membership does not include a website listing.)
- Pay the dues.
• Primary Business Membership are $175. This is the category for most of our members.
• Secondary Business Membership is $90. This is used if you own additional businesses or would like to have additional listings for secondary business lines on our website. For example, businesses are assigned to only one business category. So if your business includes a wine tasting room and guest accommodations, you may prefer to have two separate listings so position a listing in each of those business categories. So you would want to have a Primary Business Membership for the guest accommodations with a listing under the Lodging category, and then add a Secondary Business Membership to have a second listing for the wine tasting room under the Wine category.
• Non-Profit Organizations and Individual/Personal Membership is $90.
Dues support Chamber communications, meetings, training and networking opportunities as well as maintaining your website listing. The Chamber receives 50% of the Transient Lodging Tax to manage the Visitor Information Center and support marketing & promotional initiatives.
We will send an invoice within a week of receiving this form. For applications received between September and February we will prorate your membership dues based on the month your membership begins. Applications received between March and May will be charge the full rate but the membership will be extended for the full upcoming membership year. Membership Renewal occurs in June and you will receive an invoice annually once you are a member.
Payment can be made in full or in installments.
Checks: Mail checks to PO Box 33, Jacksonville, OR 97530, or drop them at the office between 10am & 3pm. Please note “Membership” in the memo field.
Credit card payments are accepted in person at the office or online at http://squareup.com/store/jacksonville-chamber
- Online listing on JacksonvilleOregon.com – the top ranked website for Jacksonville information*
- Placement of your brochure or rack card in the Visitor Information Center/Chamber of Commerce Office*
- Placement of promotional flyers on bulletin boards outside the Visitor Information Center
- Option to participate in Enhanced Advertising Package.*
- Includes ad on website and elevated attention in social media posts & marketing initiatives
- All proceeds support marketing initiatives
- Referenced in online articles and in in relocation communications, as appropriate to content*
- Quarterly member networking meetings
- Monthly Chamber Business Updates
- Inclusion of your information in Weekly Activity & Promotions Announcements
*Not applicable to Individual/Personal Memberships
If you have questions, please contact email ExecutiveDirector@JacksonvilleOregon.org.
This information will be sent electronically to the Chamber of Commerce. The first 6 questions provide Contact Information for Chamber of Commerce interactions such as announcements, billing, and ongoing communication. This information is not shared.
The last 7 questions provide the Public Customer Facing Information that will be displayed in your online listing on this website. This information will not be made public until payment is confirmed. To keep a copy of this information please print the page before submitting.
You can apply online below, or you can print out the application form to manually complete.
Please email 1-3 images (photos, logos) to ExecutiveDirector@jacksonvilleoregon.org for inclusion with your listing.