The Jacksonville Oregon Chamber of Commerce & Business Association welcomes local and regional businesses and civic organizations as well as individual members. Current Member Roster. We would love to have you as a member If you want to:
- Support initiatives that attract visitors, customers and potential residents
- Increase your awareness of what is going on
- Increase other’s awareness of your business or organization
- Help us create and maintain a vibrant business community
The Chamber is a non-profit 501 (c) 6 organization. We have just over 100 local businesses and organizations as members and are overseen by a board of directors. We have agreements with the city to operate the Visitor Information Center and the Trolley, which serve our business community in promoting the town.
Board meetings are usually the first Thursday of every month and all members or prospective members are welcome to attend.
Membership meetings include quarterly mixers in the evenings with the location rotating to highlight different businesses as well as various business meetings. Current Meeting Schedule. To inquire about attending upcoming Chamber meetings email ExecutiveDirector@jacksonvilleoregon.org.
“To serve in the leadership role of helping the business community prosper as a collaborative partner with the City and community organizations. To enhance a strong sense of community and engender the cooperative spirit of small town life.”
1. Provide valued resources for new and existing businesses
2. Develop and promote Jacksonville as a year-round preferred visitor destination and business community
3. Serve as the liaison for the Jacksonville business community with the City of Jacksonville, the State of Oregon and other political and non-
4. Create a positive relationship between residents and business community
- Online listing on JacksonvilleOregon.com – the top ranked website for Jacksonville information
- Placement of your brochure or rack card in the Visitor Information Center/Chamber of Commerce Office
- Placement of promotional flyers on bulletin boards outside the Visitor Information Center
- Option to participate in Enhanced Advertising Package.
- Referenced in relocation communications and in online articles as appropriate to content
- Quarterly member networking meetings
- Monthly Chamber Business Updates
- Inclusion of your information in Weekly Activity & Promotions Announcements